Bio - Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea
Exfoliation that is so easy, convenient, effective yet gentle.
Patented hypoallergenic cotton gauze pads provide a dual texture layer to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, excess sebum, and impurities and softly wipe away exfoliated skin to even out textures while delivering skin benefiting ingredients in the process. Soaked in Green Tea formula serum that also contains other various ingredients like Centella Asiatica extract; these convenient cotton gauze peeling pads will not only leave your skin smoother but also refreshed, refined, and revitalized. Enjoy the benefits of Green Tea!
Centella Asiatica Extract - centella asiatica boosts antioxidant activity at the site of woinds, strengthening the skin and increasing blood circulation.
Tea Tree Leaf Extract - to soothe and aid skin's natural healing process.
Green Tea - a pwerful antioxidant that works to soothe irritation and prevent the appearance of premature aging.
Glycolic Acid - imprtove moisture retention, exfoliating properties, skin brightening and the encouragement of new skin cell growth.
Full List of Ingredients:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Centella Asiatica Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, HouttuyniaCordata Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, MelaleucaAlternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Benzophenone-5, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, MelaleucaAlternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
1. After cleansing, slip your fingers into the sleeve of the gauze peeling green tea pad so that the criss-crossed gauze side is facing down.
2. Use gentle, circular motions all over a dry face and neck, working your way up to your forehead.
3. Rotate the pad so that the gauze side is facing up and the soft, quilted side is facing down.
4. Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris. Throw away pad. Rinse with lukewarm water.
5. Follow with the remaining steps of your skincare routine. Use twice a week or as needed.