Bio - Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon
Reap the benefits of physical and chemical exfoliation in one gentle yet hard-working product.
These 30 single-use exfoliating pads use a powerful combination of chemical exfoliants—including lactic acid, glycolic acid, and lemon, orange, and papaya extracts—to clear clogged pores while simultaneously harnessing the power of vitamin C to help fade acne scars. Dead skin cells are also physically sloughed off through the unique 3 layer pad technology that reveals a bright, fresh layer of skin
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG/PPG017/6 Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract , CymbopogonCitratus Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Citrus AurantiumDulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, TricholomaMatsutake Extract, CordycepsSinensis Extract , Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, PisumSativum (Pea) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, VitisVinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, SaururusChinensis Leaf/Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, BroussonetiaKazinoki Bark Extract, CoptisChinensis Root Extract , PEG-60 Hydrogenated Cator Oil, Carbomer, Tartaric Acid , Glycolic Acid , Lactic Acid , Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-5, CI 19140, CI 17200, Fragrance
- After cleansing, slip your fingers into the sleeve of the gauze peeling pad so that the criss-crossed gauze side is facing down.
- Use gentle, circular motions all over a dry face and neck, working your way up to your forehead.
- Rotate the pad so that the gauze side is facing up and the soft, quilted side is facing down.
- Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris. Throw away pad. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Follow with the remaining steps of your skincare routine. Use twice a week or as needed